2014 Squash and Beyond Camps
We look forward to hosting your kids at Squash and Beyond Camps at Williams College. We hope this information page will provide you with helpful organizational information regarding our summer camp at Williams. Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions or requests.
Cost of all sessions
each session cost $1580
1. All cancellations prior to April 1st will be fully reimbursed!
2. From April 1st through May 1st, Squash and Beyond will fully reimburse all funds paid except for the $400 deposit. As soon as another camper takes the available spot, the $400 deposit will be reimbursed as well.
3. After May 1st, the deposit of $400 will not be reimbursed. As soon as another camper takes the available spot, the remaining balance of $1180 will be reimbursed.
*******Deposit money for lost keys and swipe cars*******
- Campers should bring a security check, made to Squash and Beyond Camps, in the amount of $75. The security check will be used ONLY if campers lose their room key ($65) or their swipe card ($10). At the end of camp the deposit check will be returned in full to all campers who return their room key and swipe card.
- When: 12-2pm On Sunday afternoon.
- Where: West dorm
- Parking: Please park next to the dorm
- When: from 2pm on Friday after noon
- Where: West dorm.
- Parking: please park next to the dorm
What campers should bring for their room?
- Single bed linens (bed cover, blanket and a pillow)
- Small fan for those hot summer nights
- A large plastic bag for dirty laundry
What campers should bring for Squash and SAT session?
- Back pack for the SAT book
- Pen and pencils
What campers should bring for Squash and Writing session and College Essay course?
- writing material
Do I get a single or a double room?
- Most campers will receive a single room
- It is possible for (same sex) campers to share a room.
- Girls and boys will reside on separate floors.
What Should I bring for the Bathrooms?
- Boys and girls will have separate bathrooms and showers.
- Campers need to bring their own shampoo and bath soaps as well as toothbrush and toothpaste.
What squash great do I need?
- Squash bag
- 10 sets of squash uniforms: shorts/skirts, shirts, socks (White uniform is not required!)
- Two or three racquets
- Squash shoes
- Eye guard
- Extra grips and strings (optional)
What to bring for biking night?
Nothing! we will provide all campers with mountain bikes and helmets.
What outdoor gear is required?
- One pair of running shoes/ for fitness
- One pair of soccer shoes (soccer night on Thursday)
- Hat and sun Glasses
- Sun block cream for the day we will go Kayaking
Are all meals provided during the week of camp?
Yes! Each camper will receive a meal card with 10 meals for all breakfasts and lunches. Campers will not need to spend any money on meals during the week. On Sunday night, kids will have Pizza dinner. On Monday we will eat in a local Indian restaurant, on Tuesday we will have a burger night at the Purple Pub , on Wednesday we will eat in a local Mexican restaurant, on Thursday night we will eat a pasta dinner after we return from the Kayaking trip.
How much spending money do the campers need?
We encourage campers to bring $120 for extra spending money. We will collect from each camper $90 on Sunday during check-in for 4 night activities (Kayaking, Jiminy Peak, biking trip, and Movie night). The rest of the money stay with the campers for their personal use.
COST OF EACH NIGHT ACTIVITY:
- Kayaking on the Deerfield River (half day trip): $30
- trip to Bousquet water park: $25
- Jiminy Peak mountain resort: $25
- Movie Night: $10
Travel to Williams College
- Please visit the Williams College website: www.williams.edu for direction to the Williamstown.
- All four (4) forms: Medical, Medication, Williams waver, Behavior waver are due at the registration desk on Sunday between 12-2pm. Forms can be downloaded at www.squashandbeyond.com
- Parents must make sure to sign the medical forms as well, which give permission to the medical staff to treat injured campers.
Staying for two sessions
- Campers staying for two sessions will spend the weekend at the dorm and will be supervised by our coaching staff at all times. The cost associated with staying at the dorm for an extra two night and all meals is $165. Please make the check payable to Squash and Beyond Camps and send it to the address below.
- Those campers staying at Williams for two sessions will be able to do their laundry at the dorm for a price of $2.5 per machine.
Transportation from the airport
Please click on the “Private transportation” icon on the menu bar
Mail address for letters and packages:
Zafi Levy/ head squash coach
Lasell Gym, 22 Spring st.
Williamstown MA, 01267
Zafi Levy, Camp director